Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DoTERRA Essential Oils we use in our home.

These are the ways that we are using doTERRA essential oils in our home. If I had to do it all over again I would have started with doTERRA's Natural Solutions Kit since we have six kids and I want the purest and healthiest for them.

The Natural Solutions kit it comes with Serenity,  DigestZen,  Purify,  Melaleuca,  Oregano, AromaTouch,  Frankincense,  Breath,  Balance, Past Tense,  Clear Skin,  Solace, Lavender, Lemon,  Peppermint,  On Guard,  Slim & Sassy,  TerraShield,  Lemongrass, Life Long Vitality, Zendocrine Capsules, Terrazyme, Clear Skin Foaming Face Wash, On Guard Toothpaste, Deep Blue Rub, Fractionated Coconut oil, sample vials, diffuser, wooden vial box and enrollment


Here is what I started with:

Breathe
Breathe provides respiratory support. We use this in our girls' rooms, I love the smell. You can smell it directly from the bottle, defuse it or like we do and rub it on her chest.

Deep Blue
Deep Blue provides muscle and joint support. In the beginning I had horrible ankle pain and this was the only thing that helped ease the joint pain, plus it feels good to massage my ankles.

DigestZen
DigestZen provides digestive support. Great if you have stomach aches.

Frankincense 
Frankincense has many applications, including calming, immune support, and lifts mood and awareness..

Lavender 
Lavender is calming and soothing. I keep this in my purse so it's always on hand. I smell it directly from the bottle, it is so soothing. When my little ones take a bath, we put a couple drops in. It smells great and is very relaxing.

Lemon
Lemon is refreshing. It is a powerful antiseptic and antibacterial agent. I love smelling lemon to perk up my day.

Melaleuca (Tea tree oil)
Melaleuca is a powerful antimicrobial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antistringent and disinfectant. We've been putting a couple of drops of meleleuca in my daughter's bath to help with her rashes.

On Guard
On Guard provides protective support (i.e., a natural antibiotic). We have been using On Guard on all my kids feet. I have it mixed with a bit of coconut oil. Our nine year old daughter use to always be sick, one school year she spent every weekend sick. She needs the added immune support that the essential oils offer. This is great immunity defense.

Oregano
Oregano is an immune strengthener and it has antibacterial, antiparasitic, antiviral and disinfectant properties. I use this in many of my recipes for flavor and added immunity support.

Peppermint
Peppermint is refreshing and has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astrigent and expectorant properties. I love peppermint beads and take one regularly it freshens my breath and supports my inflammatory pain. I love smelling peppermint to give me a pick me up.

Slim and Sassy
Slim and Sassy is a metabolic blend, manages the appetite, calms the stomach and lifts the mood. I have been dropping 3-5 drops under my tongue through out the day. It tastes great and refreshes my breath.

Which of these Essential Oils would be perfect for you and your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment