Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Essential Oils for Allergies and Asthma

Here is a testimonial from my very close friend Amanda.  Thank you for sharing with us...




You would have never seen my husband mowing the lawn 2 yrs ago. We couldn't even have the windows open when someone else was mowing the lawn because of his allergies and asthma. I started using the oils on myself and he noticed he could breathe better at night when the windows were open.

Our daughter, who inherited allergies and asthma, couldn't handle the grass either. When she would walk on the grass with bare feet she would get welts on her feet. I felt so bad for her. She was 12 and getting ready to go camping with some friends when I went to a class that Dr. Hill, the chief medical officer for DoTerra, was the instructor. After the class I was able to talk to him personally and ask him what to use. He said to have her take lemon, lavender, melalueca and peppermint in a capsule (2 drops of each) morning and night and if she gets really bad to put some lavender under her tongue. She went camping with her friends and had an allergy/asthma free fun time.

When my husband saw that our daughter was having such great success using the oils he started using them but would only apply the topically to his nose when he started having a problem. After doing this for awhile he decided to help mow the lawn. I was worried that he would come in having a hard time breathing but he came in smiling. I was amazed and we have used the oils since for many things.

Amanda Winters

The Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint Amanda used can be found in the introductory kit:


Wholesale/Consultant Price:  $20.00 Retail:  $26.67


No comments:

Post a Comment