Thursday, November 14, 2013

Start your doTERRA journey with the Introductory Kit...

Have you been wanting to try doTERRA essential oils and aren't sure where to start?  I think doTERRA's introductory kit is a great place to start. 

The introductory kit, includes a bottle of Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint (5 mL each), along with a CD which is packed with information about Certified, Pure, Therapeutic, Grade Essential Oils, and explaining how, why and where you would use these oils.


Lavender, lemon and peppermint are the most widely used essential oils. 

Lavender
  • Lavender is calming and soothing, and also has analgesic, antibiotic, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, diuretic, disinfectant and sedative properties.
  • I carry lavender in my purse so that it's always on hand.  
  • I smell this directly from the bottle periodically during the day for its soothing quality or if I feel any stressful situations.
  • I diffuse lavender mixed with lemon in my daughter's room to help with her depression.
  • Seems like lavender is good for everything....
  • Read about 34 other ways to use lavender here.
Lemon
  • Lemon is refreshing. It is a powerful antiseptic and antibacterial agent..
  • The smell of Lemon is refreshing.
  • Read about 33 other ways to use lemon here.
Peppermint
  • Peppermint is refreshing and has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent and expectorant properties.
  • Peppermint on the temples and back of my neck works great for headaches headache.
  • I love smelling peppermint to give me a pick me up.
  • Read about 33 other ways to use peppermint here.


doTERRA Introductory Kit

5 mL of lavender, lemon and peppermint

Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade 

Retail: $26.67

Wholesale (25% off): $20

No comments:

Post a Comment